Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mullet Belt - Retro Metal Club

Options
  • 17-01-2003 6:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Mulletbelt
    Retro-centric metal and punk
    Upstairs @ The Thomas house
    Thomas Street
    Dublin 8
    Every Thursday from 9.00 – Free
    Residents: Bren and Vin bring you bombastic metal thrashing madness and sinewy pointy-headed punk

Unlikely guests reliving their teen rock dreams through their crackly, overplayed Noise International and BYO records every week
    Death, Funk, Speed, Thrash, Crossover, Satanic Doom, Filthcore, Hardcore, NYHC, DC-core, Cider punk, Emo, Post-hardcore, Post-punk, Oi, Splattercore, Glam rock, Cock rock, Pop punk, Nu-metal, Industrial, Ska-core, Skate punk, Anarcho punk, Hate core, Dark metal, NWOBHM, Riot Grrrl, Proto-punk, Progressive, Grindcore, Noise, Sludge, Power metal
    Death to false metal (and punk)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

nwobhm?
    que est que c'est?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

new wave of british heavy metal aka ****e

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

WOW!!!
    sounds good....... but i'd rather eat my own arm.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Splinters

funnily enough i was thinking something along the same lines, although my thoughts were more like id rather gouge out my eyeballs with spoons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

but splinters aren't you in a heavy metal sort of band?

such cynicism

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Splinters

hehe no its not quite that kinda metal, well its not really metal at all, just kinda heavy alternative stuff. that club described above sounds a bit too leather clad cock rock for my liking, but just coz its not my cut of tea im sure it doesnt mean that it wouldnt be.......eh........interesting

Advertisement