Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planetarion

Options
  • 01-11-2000 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭

how did any one do?

dogbert.gif
    It’s so easy to criticise

[This message has been edited by MiCr0 (edited 03-11-2000).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

I was going grand till I quit playing and gave my a/c to Daz, so ask him smile.gif
    Lookin forward to next round.

I am inflatible !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

Originally posted by MiCr0:
    how did any do?

Finished 3.8 mil ...
    After I suicide my fleet on the guy hykiriana ( bah can't he have an easier to remember name :-) ) couple of days before the reset... been building up ships like mad for the reset to try and regain score :-) mad laugh though...

no theives next rounds ahhh ... least I don't have to worry about ships being capped, and with scoring based on honour... there are a few people out there I think will be getting a negative score this reset cool.gif

[This message has been edited by Lord Khan (edited 02-11-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

Finsihed 1.3mil and GC! I was pleased seeing that when I joined the galaxy it was a raping ground for the big players!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

and finished with a score of 18.9mil but not GC or MoD or MoC frown.gif
    but i like the score biggrin.gif

redface.gifj:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

when is the actualy reset supposed to happen ?

redface.gifj:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

oj, it happened yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

finished on 6.8 mil, GC and head of an allaince cool.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

my first planet got to 7mill, i didn't login for a week, it got del'd
    so i restarted with about 6weeks to go, and got back to 7mil

now in a great galaxy.

MiCr0
    --looking forward to the next round

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

I was on 32mil but I got so bored of it I stopped playing it months ago. A day before the reset I let "Your An*s" assimulated my fleet and he ended up 4th overall with all those donations from everyone and yes, everyone who has massive scores cheats. The game is full of cheaters and multies and it gets very boring I have to say. Won't be back for next round.

[This message has been edited by Chubby (edited 03-11-2000).]

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement