Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seen the Ad for Paul Bradys new Album?

Options
  • 17-01-2003 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Oh boy....

Mike.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Is that the one where he screams 'THANK YOU!' at the top of his voice .... even tho it's a studio album?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Thats the one! I was biting my clenched fist...

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Scary, scary man! And I'm just refering to his Art Garfunkel haircut.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

Originally posted by Pigman II
    Is that the one where he screams 'THANK YOU!' at the top of his voice .... even tho it's a studio album?

Hey I thought that was pretty funny actually :-) That "THANK YOU!" clip was taken from the series he did on RTE about him, not for his album so it's makes a little more sense...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

I don't know wtf he is but everytime he says that "thank you...and good night" I wan't to smash his face in with a crowbar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Velvet Vocals

Yes but he was saying "Thank You" to an empty room though.... It is a bit of a clenched fist biting moment!

Advertisement