Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iraqi Weapon Declaration Document

Options
  • 18-01-2003 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 78,366 ✭✭✭✭

Official - Extracts from the 11,000 page Iraqi Weapon Declaration Document, currently in the hands of the UN Inspectors.
    Item Description

300 cubic meters of Mustard Gas
    Home Produced: No
    Source if not Home Produced : Purchased from America in 1986,87 and 89.

765,896 Anthrax Spores
    Source if not Home Produced: Gift from Head of CIA (G. Bush) 1986

7 Defunct Nuclear Warheads (Plutonium Initiator Catalysts removed)
    Home Produced: Fu** No!
    Source if Not Home Produced: 3 from America, 2 from England and 2 used French samples after the underwater testing in South Pacific.

7,000 Liters of Napalm and 2,500 Liters of Napalm Lite
    Home Produced: Napalm - No. Napalm Lite - Yes, We preferred the taste of Napalm Lite.
    Source if Not Home Produced: Purchased from America during Iraqi/Iran war for $1.30 a liter.

Huge Big Fu**ing Gun
    Home Produced: No.
    Source if Not Home Produced: Sold to Iraqi regime from UK 1985. It was all a bit hush-hush wink-wink but it was still fu**ing expensive!

1,700,000 Kalishnikov Semi Automatic Rifles
    Source if Not Home Produced: Bought at knock-down prices from Russia after the Americans and their friends The Taliban ran the Russians from Afghanistan.

5,500,892 catapults
    Home Produced: Yes

19,567,675 Sharp Pointy Sticks

17 Seagoing Aircraft Carriers (Complete waste of money as we are a land-locked country. Currently serving as restaurants and alcohol free nightclubs so the youngsters can let their hair down)
    Source if Not Home Produced: Bought from America on a whim.

Billions and Billions of Gallons of Oil

On a personal note, I reckon the fact that Iraq has billions of gallons of potentially destructive oil might be enough evidence for America to invade Iraq, commandeer the oil, thereby saving the world from potentially damaging oil spillages, greasy slicks on roads and eliminate homosexuality by stopping the mass production of Vaseline!

Go Bush Go!

Signed

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

I am a bit worried about those sticks.

I say we take them all out for thhat one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

At least WE have our health......

for now at least

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

17 Seagoing Aircraft Carriers (Complete waste of money as we are a land-locked country).

Apart from being a facile post Victor, its factually incorrect. Iraq has a coastline albeit only a about 40 miles long.

http://www.mideastweb.org/miraq.htm

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Originally posted by mike65
    Apart from being a facile post Victor, its factually incorrect. Iraq has a coastline albeit only a about 40 miles long.

http://www.mideastweb.org/miraq.htm

Mike.
    Picky sod
    /me takes a SHarp Pointy Stick from the Iraq Arms cache and stabs mikey to death with it.

Good joke btw :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

lol :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,366 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by mike65
    I actually understand it is almost exactly 40 miles long, but much is actually obstructed by Kuwait and Iran. This is part of the reason they went to war with those two countries. BTW, I suspectnone of the above is absolutely accurate.

/me pokes mike with a sharp pointy stick. :p

Advertisement