Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mgs2

Options
  • 18-10-2000 9:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭

I almost fell over when I saw moving video of mgs2,no screenshots can do it justice.
    (I aw it on kids tv today while at home sick)
    also the head of sony Ireland said the ps2 was going to be £380.
    This may be all old news to you lot but I thought Id tell ya anyway.

latelate.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

They're fierce mean for only releasing it on PS2, mean mean mean frown.gif

I am inflatible !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Noel Brady

It'll probaby be coming to Gamecube as well.

After all, Miyamoto has expressed the wish to link MGS2 with a portable version on the GBA. He would only be allowed to do this if he developed it for GC.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Yo MGS:sons of liberty is also coming out on the X-box and it looks wicked

Draffodx
    Out of desparition courage is born

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

The plot thickens.

ani_marco.gif Get 'em Marco!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Konami are p1ssed at SCEJ at the moment, so MGS2 is coming for GameCube and XBox too. Nyom smile.gif

Oh well, the PS2s last best hope for an actual decent game that isn't on every other platform... goes bye bye :P

Ja,
    Rob

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Pity that, but they'll have it first and since the gamecube and that other yoke won't have it till other end of the year it'll probably be all played out at that stage, i can't imagine ppl will wait for a gamecube version , unless they're stupid , coff , nintendo fanboys smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭Greenbean

... or if they still can't order a PS2, so they got ****ed off and opted for the cheaper GCube.

Advertisement