Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Trek Voyager - Eilte Force : Stuck Help !

Options
  • 09-11-2000 3:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭

Slaan - is that the bit where Seven has just argued with you over whether you can rescue another crewmember or not? If so, you need to run into the rooms to your right, go up the funny elevator things, across to the left hand side rooms by going OVER the corridor, and then down into the assimilation room that the crewmember is in in time to save him.

Er, if not, I dunno where you are smile.gif

Ja,
    Rob

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

nope thats not it at all ! past that bit smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

Slaan look to the left of her. Bounce a grenade behind the panel and that will do the trick.

Hobbes I'm one of said ppl wink.gif
    The only challenging part was the end, tryin to dodge all the crap from the big lad. Reasonably decent storyline, but far too short.

Redesigned

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

I have gotten to the bit in the borg cube where seven has just accessed the borg computer and gotten information. I kill all the borg in the next rrom and all my teammates stand in positions and Seven stands in front of the forcefield. I look around for something to do but I cant find anything ! i think its a bug and seven is supposed to do something but she doesnt, anybody help ?

Excellent game btw, highly recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

a lot of write ups of people complaining because the whole game can be beaten in 8 hours.

Advertisement