Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bike tyres

Options
  • 18-01-2003 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any places, online or otherwise, that will sell me bike tyres? I'm tired of getting sub-par overpriced ****e through local shops. I'll just get them to fit 'em for me if I can source the tyres myself :)

If it makes a difference these are the tyre specs necessary:

Front: 3.00-18 47S (Whatever that means :))
    Rear: 130/90-15 M/C 66S

Pirelli "City Demon" look nice ... as do Continental Milestone CM1/CM2.

Thanks for any info.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭batman_oh

the bike tyre company are the cheapest and best place
    look them up in the phone book

• Registered Users Posts: 19,518 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Needless to say, don't choose tyres for your bike because they look nice! :D Buy them for grip and longevity.. :D

Try FWR
    They seem very reasonable.. Don't know anyone who has ordered from them in Ireland though.. Postage is probably hefty, so it may make sense to share an order with someone else..

They do all sorts of interesting 'Packet of three' deals..
    :rolleyes:

Advertisement