Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IGE v2.0 <Battlefield Style>

• 18-01-2003 11:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭

Allright, i have started work on IGE v2.0. It will have an updated admin section (Administration v3.0c) and also will be better overall:

Features:
    • New "Battlefield 1942" style.
    • Administration v3.0c
    • New Downloads sections with better layout, file handleing and more statistics and also custom folder for everybody. :)
    • Tutorials section totally redone and the ability to upload your own .html files with your tutorials already written.
    • Projects section which shows currant projects and also competed maps n' projects n' stuff.
    • Updated homepage with more contant
    • New layout and design for News Section

If you got any ideas tell me PLEASE.

Screenshot:
    IGE-v2-preview.jpg
    This is a shot of the downloads list, you can filter/sort the downloads as you wish.... well, nearly.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

looks pretty damn cool actually!

tho a bit "rip off" like :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Yea, it does look pritty cool. Not gonna use it though. Working on another design, one i did myself. Wonder if I could make a Battlefield Theme for boards, "BoardsField 1942"...

The design will be nothing like the BF yolkie but i will have a projects page etc. and stuff. Ill put up a screen of the new layout hopefully this weekend as i begin work on it tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Hah! BoardsFiled1942 would ****ing rock. Drop Cloud an email and see if it's possible :D

Advertisement