Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emperor: Battle for Dune

Options
  • 04-11-2000 4:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭

Well.. when Westwood released RA2 they hit us with the news that they'll be releasing Emperor: Battle for Dune sometime next year..... and all I can is I WANT IT.

Although it's probably going to be much the same as Dune 2000.. probably with better graphics etc. I still WANT IT.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

yes, it's proper 3D rts this time. Seems like westwood actually held out on doing one until they could get it absoloutly right.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

I wonder If it will be a new game, or will they just upgrade the graphics like they did with Dune 2-Dune 2000

Redesigned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Well so far it looks like they've a good few new units in there.. and it's all gonna be un luverly 3D with snazzy effects and all the rest of it.

Maybe they'll actually make it a game and not a remake of Dune 2000.

Advertisement