Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PHP Image Galleries

Options
  • 19-01-2003 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,511 ✭✭✭

I am looking for php image gallery software which is free and easy to use.

I want to maintain a gallery of screenshots from CM4 and lt users upload thier own and for the script to automatically display a thumbnail.

The script should allow me to approve the pictures before they are published to the webpage.(to avoid unsuitable pictures)

I have access to sql so if you know of any scripts that will suit me please let me know.

I have looked on hotscripts.com and it is very difficult to find the right one. So if people have used different ones. Please let me know which is the best.

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭Enygma

Just installed that on a site to replace a simple one i did in Java. Very nice and feature rich.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,511 ✭✭✭irishgeo

can you approve pcitures before they are uploaded to the website

You can set up permissions so that only certain people can upload images.
    I guess it wouldn't take too much work to modify it for this purpose.

Check out the gallery I've set up at: http://www.corksurf.com/gallery/albums.php

Still playing with it btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,511 ✭✭✭irishgeo

was it difficult to setup. i am setting mine up next week.

• Advertisement

It did take a little fiddling around and reading a few questions on the FAQ but it was easier than other apps I've installed.

Advertisement