Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business

Options
  • 19-01-2003 9:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Unique business opportunity.

Please send lots of spam, pr0n links and any other things to do with the likes of investing in the oil fields of Nigeria, how I can improve my sex drive or any info you may have as to how I can add inches to my p*nis tochrisdahl76@hotmail.com.

I luv spam...me does.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I'm interested in this wonderful sounding scheme. Please email me at spankmymonkey@diespammerdie.com.

[ Do people actually answer these things? Are there really stupider people that this specimen? ]

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Sounds really exciting and mysterious. What bank account and Sort code do i send all my money to. I don't even want to know what the scheme is.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hey, this sounds pretty hot. I'll mail you if you let me know what percentage of President Kabila's hidden fortune I get

And read all of this thread while you're at it - you too can get edumicated today (for free!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭l3rian

kirmit has something to say to chrisdahl

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

chrisdahl please make me rich and happy. I would do anything for it. I am so so so unhappy being poor and undertrodden and belittled by my superior overlords, i would do anything to break away from my burden of debt and misery and tragic loss of all around me and all that I touch deeply and whole-heartedly. Would it take the simple click of a button to make it all disappear like a puff of smoke to bring a puffetic attempt at being ahead and above the world? I have wonderment of enthrallation to breathe your excreiting owe for me.

Please please please tell me and all these nay-saying damn damndest non believers out there in that dark hearty cruel world how to be clean and be free of all debt... They will see, oh yes, we will show them.

email me pleeeassee at foolsgold6999@pyramid.con

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Oooh, someone gonna get spanked.... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Originally posted by chrisdahl
    Unique business opportunity.

Please send lots of spam, pr0n links and any other things to do with the likes of investing in the oil fields of Nigeria, how I can improve my sex drive or any info you may have as to how I can add inches to my p*nis tochrisdahl76@hotmail.com.

I luv spam...me does.

Well Chris if you insist :D

Advertisement