Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good Charlotte in Dublin Sat. 25th Jan.

• 20-01-2003 9:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Good Charlotte Washington D.C. Finest energetic pop punk outfit are coming to dublin on Saturday 25th Jan.

with support from MIXTWITCH
    €12.50 adm
    under 18s accompanied by an adult
    doors at 7:30pm

youve seen em on tv, youve read about em in the magazines now experience the amazing energetic talent of this catchy melodic punk band LIVE.
    http://www.goodcharlotte.com
    or
    go to epic records website for the band and download some tunes if you havent heard them yet
    http://www.goodcharlotterocks.com

hope to see you there!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 MusicPR

3 days left!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

well, my little bro wants to go..... you know what that means don't you? i have to go with the little sprog.

thats a really good sat down the drain...... no effence to the band... i did like that theme tune they did for the Undergrads show.

the name of that song is THE CLICK yea its one of my favorite.....eh, theyre great live, so you might actually enjoy yourself.....alotta of the songs are in the same genre as the click so you never know. hope you have a good time there either way.
    if you get bored, ill be over at the merch stand some of the night helping out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

Jivey jazzy shall be there to see these gents that the good lady doth rave about!

I'm sure it won't be as bad as the company i'll be keeping on the night......

• Advertisement

I'll try and get a 28:06:xx:42 tshirt-donnie- and you can spy me.i'm not THAT bad company...dont contradict me syb!;)

bassist from skyjack has one of those t shirts...the only thing that i liked bout them,unfortunately...but shall give them a second chance....only a few days to go...

Ty, lol man how old are ya? there will be alot of the older crowd there let your lil bro romp freely amongst the lil rawkers and headbangers youll be fine!

I have been...... asked by my little bro to listen to the album..... and i must say, it's easy to like. thanks to all the wonderful support from you crazy posters. i should have quite a nice night...

ps. i'm 19 and hope that the place isn't flooded with little 15 year olds (as is my bro's age).... see you guys there i guess

yea come hang out with us at the merch booth! haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭Macseamusa

what is the name of the song on the ad for the gig on phantom fm
    and why wont anyone play it????????????

• Advertisement

SO what did you think???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

Originally posted by Gar_ptc

bassist from skyjack has one of those t shirts...the only thing that i liked bout them,unfortunately...but shall give them a second chance....only a few days to go...

thanks for noticing the shirt, i like it too, just got another one with frank on it...... sorry we're not your cup of tea, but at least we have taste in movies!

one more time,i'd still like to see slyjack

but syb,honey,baby,doll,

darren said it best*transfers blame* when he said

"i see blink182 have 2 new members"

Not my cup of tea.
    mor like an enema of boiling hot black coffee...our tastes are most diff,syb

couldn't believe how many ppl were there,tho!congrats on getting so many ppl;i've never heard of GC except via syb!

Good work people! although my little bro did end up stanting a fight before he even got into the bloodly venue it still went better then i would have hoped.

what a nice group of lads they are

my, that was polite

aren't i just the role model for the board....
    remember everyone be nice.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Shorty

Wow, epic records?

Hardcore punx! hand.gif

:rolleyes: ohtheirony.gif :rolleyes:

Advertisement