Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help finding a tune

Options
  • 20-01-2003 12:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭

Here's the story :

I was in Brussels last October, and in The Grand place they do a light show every evening which is something amazing.

The piece of music they played was a classical piece with monks singing in the background.

Anyway I heard it again yesterday on rte when they were announcing the man of the match competition just before the start of the leinster match.

I know it's a long shot but does anyone know of the piece I'm talking about?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Try emailing the show and asking them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭flyz

Originally posted by sjones
    Try emailing the show and asking them?

Been there done that and awaiting a reply :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

could be o fortuna...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Yeah id say its O Fortuna ,

Originally posted by tman
    could be o fortuna...

Unfortunately it isn't. The only O Fortuna I know is the Carmina Burana one and it isn't that.

:(

• Advertisement

Well I found it :D

The theme for the show last year was based on : The Conquest of Paradise by Vangelis.

I can rest easily again :)

Advertisement