Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

new matrix Teaser

• 20-01-2003 2:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭

ahhh...*drule*

http://www.matrixfans.net/news.php/6002

well worth the wait for 56k users
    its the japanese teaser trailer, some parts from the official teaser but a good bit of new stuff..

HhMmm....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

that car chase is gonna be so sweet, afaik they built a 4km loop of highway just to film it...
    can't wait.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

the link is not working. can't wait for it too :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

I can see it being pants to be honest, have to wait and see tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

That link is b0rked anyone got any mirrors?

Creating a decent sequel to The Matrix will be a hard job but considering the quality of the first movie I think they'll manage.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i think if there hadn't been such a huge gap between the two films there would be alot more attention given to matrix 2..

but as it is, personally I just don't care any more.. I will go see it, but I'm not going to make the first showing, I might not even make the first week.. and the only reason I'll see it in the cinema at all is so I won't be so bored when all my friends are talking about it :)

when all 3 films are released, it should be cool to watch.. as long as they don't **** the story up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭silverski

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Servers are busy I'd say. Try again later maybe.

my god ur faith on other people are really low (its maybe star wars e1) :)

I don't think the wachowski brothers well fùck up 3 years of work for nothing.

• Advertisement

after seen the trailer. I can tell u this moive is going own pure ass

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Originally posted by #MEAT#
    after seen the trailer. I can tell u this moive is going own pure ass

Of course. You can always tell how good a film is by the trailer. Stands to reason doesn't it?

Sorry. - I'm a narky ****er.

I actually think that the new ones will be good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Originally posted by Jeff_Lebowski
    Of course. You can always tell how good a film is by the trailer. Stands to reason doesn't it?

Sorry. - I'm a narky ****er.

I actually think that the new ones will be good.
    Id be inclined to agree with you, far too often have great success's had huge sequels made after them and they totally sucked, its a trend with modern movies, I cant see it stopping either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Wheeler

true the directors have worked for 3 years on these movies but we must take into account that most of this time would have been writing the script.
    There never was a sequel written prior to the original.

I think this film will be real entertaining but will be like watching BOSCO when compared to the original

the next two moives are not sequel. The brothers wanted 3 moives but didn't got the trusth from warner bros. pictures to do that.

sequels *pfftt* jesus like....!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

Originally posted by Pugsley
    Id be inclined to agree with you, far too often have great success's had huge sequels made after them and they totally sucked, its a trend with modern movies, I cant see it stopping either.

Don't think I agree with you there Terminator 2 was better then the first,and I think The Two Towers is also better then its predecessor. Also Under Siege 2 far surpassed its prequel (joke). I think there are a lot of examples of modern movies where the sequel has been way better then the original. Of course there are examples of the opposite as well, Jurassic Park 3, Predator 2 and 2010. I think it comes down to who's making/writing the sequel and their reasons for doing it. Sometimes its just to make a quick buck and not have to bother with that whole thinking up of a new setting and characters. Other times the writers have too big of a story to tell and they span it over several movies. In the case of the Matrix I always got the feeling while watching the movie that the Wachowski brothers had planned to write sequels and we were only seeing the opening chapters in an epic. I just hope to god they mange to pull it off and don't spoil the first movie.

A superbowl matrix trailer is coming out sunday 26th

the trailer well be on between games of the superbowl sunday in the usa. and also it well be on the matrix site to download

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Superbowl trailer is up on the official site. It was being hammered last night but it seems to be sorted now - I just grabbed it at nearly full speed.

God, it's impressive. It's a combined trailer for both flicks (reloaded and revolutions) so there are "real world" bits as well as lots of Matrixy bits; the whole thing is stunning, though. It's not as exciting as the original movie looked, obviously, but the clips of the car chase we get to see are amazing... This I can't wait to see :)

• Advertisement

[#MEAT# is high on suger!]
    HEHEHE

TAKE IT MORDETH & PUGSLEY :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

Whoah! That was some rush..

Advertisement