Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clouded Mouse Voodoo Sat 25th

Options
  • 20-01-2003 3:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Just letting you know that Clouded Mouse will be funking up the Voodoo Lounge on Sat night with support from Moo.
    I hope to see you there,
    Iain.
    Ps. big respect to everyone who came to our gig with LISTO in Whealans on the 12th. It was a great night.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Morn

Gosh! How are you guys even gonna fit in the door at Voodoo, let alone on the stage?!
    No offence - I saw you guys in the Music Centre and ye were great - but we've played Voodoo and it was a bit cramped up there and we're only a four piece!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 the mouse

we have all been on a strict slimfast diet and know are half our orignal size..... so we might just fit!
    We played there once before and somehow squashed 7 up there.
    Did you guys play in the music centre that night? Hope it's going well for ya Iain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Morn

Well fair play to yis. I'll try and make it down - don't breathe too heavily! I wasn't playing the music centre, just came along to see Drat who were class but you guys were a welcome suprise.

Advertisement