Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How was lan..............

Options
  • 20-11-2000 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭

So, dont hold back you pe0ns, tell us all the scandal about the anilan smile.gif

[This message has been edited by tHE vAGGABOND (edited 20-11-2000).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

after months of training in Q3 with devore and lucutus i was let out of my cage to finally play in the real world and it was fun. There was loads of games running all day and i didnt disgrace myself or my sensai(s ?).
    I didnt get to see any of the new games though.

Figment aka Fluffy smile.gif

[This message has been edited by LittleFigment (edited 20-11-2000).]

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Packed as it happens.

Started off pretty even with Q3 and Counterstrike, but frankly if the Q3 guys dont show then there is little I can do to support them...
    Thanks to those who did show, hope they had fun (we ran an FFA comp which Andy won).

Counterstrike on the other hand went on till quite late with a tense 20 person, 5-on-5 pickup league.

There were t-shirts and lollipops for all.

Tom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Ngh, bit of a Counter Strike thing really.

Not really my cup of tea, so that was a bit dissapointing.

On the Quake 3 front we played some FFA's and some CTF. Good craic had by all.

Advertisement