Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

screw the pope;this was a real event!

Options
  • 20-01-2003 6:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

screw bono going and TALKING with all these politicians/popes/arses in the documentary bout the fall of milosevic *otpo je!!!!* there was a musician who was at the fore of the revolution;walking with his drumming band;getting stuck in;this was a real situation.

you can't rely on the present parties;or countries;as they are all stuck in their own rut of apathy.

Where was US when the population of serbia et al. needed them?!?!waiting for kudos after the hard,messy unrewarding -p.r. wise- was done...

GO BACK TO SLEEP,TOSSERS;YOU ARE FREE TO ACT AS YOU ARE TOLD.

GO BACK TO SLEEP;AND ALL WILL BE THE SAME WHEN YOU AWAKE - YOU CAN ALWAYS MOAN;THAT MIGHT MAKE THINGS BETTER
    hicks your satire lives on - cyclically it is relevant again.

spleen vented.
    return to your actions of no consequence.I'll go back to mine.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Splinters

Originally posted by Gar_ptc
    GO BACK TO SLEEP,TOSSERS;YOU ARE FREE TO ACT AS YOU ARE TOLD.

GO BACK TO SLEEP;AND ALL WILL BE THE SAME WHEN YOU AWAKE - YOU CAN ALWAYS MOAN;THAT MIGHT MAKE THINGS BETTER
    hicks your satire lives on - cyclically it is relevant again.

.......i was just reading it thinking that sounds very hicks like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

it's on the recording of his performance in the dominion in london.

12yrs ago and again its funny and relevant when he spouts on about bush and iraq

he also done a very similar routine about the kennedy assasination and american gladiators, id attempt to quote it but id only get it wrong and it wouldnt be funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

thats the same show

oh ok, shame on me i should have known that

• Advertisement
Advertisement