Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The stresses and strains of being a dreamcast owner with a phone line.......

Options
  • 08-11-2000 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭

has anyone else had problems registering their dc online?
    i just got msr and found i had to register with dream arena before i could use its online features.But anytime i try to register, i reach the 2nd page before it disconnects and then resets.

any tips? is the sever down or something?

I Live

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Nitro-G

I have had no problems at all with Dreamarena, seems to be going fairly well over here.

Jamie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Mhmm, I used Dreamarena for email for a while while my PC was b0rked. Worked fine first time (and every time for that matter)... Possibly you're using the original DreamArena CD? There's a free upgrade to DreamArena 1.5 available, which you need to access the service...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

yeh you need dreamkey 1.5 to log on from ireland just pick it up free from any games shop or else your re registering when you fill in all your details it disconnects and then you can go on line

Draffodx
    Out of desparition courage is born

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Firefox

I have had the same problems while logging on to Dreamarena(Ver 1.5).I think Oceanfree (Dreamcast ISP for Ireland)have a technical helpline No. but it probably cost's a bomb to call!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭whitetrash

i found the secret, for me anyway. i simply had to fill out all the forms in under 2 mins, or else disconnected - it worked fine once i registered

I Live

• Advertisement
Advertisement