Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need a new host and quick.

Options
  • 20-01-2003 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭

My host has gone wallop, I think. There phone lines seem to be disconnected and there servers have been down for over a day.

Does anyone know of a good hosting company that will do php support and 30 megs of space for under $/€15 a month?

Doesn't matter where they are based as long as they are reliable and speak english.

Does anyone know what its like transfering from one host to another (I know about the IP address change and the delay there).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 rolo2912

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

Check the links sticky on the hosting thread, or drop me a pm if you need urgent assistance,

HTH, Steve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭donaloconnor

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Thanks Steve,
    Spoke to colm in your place today it's all sorted. Even think registrar is going to give us our domain back without delay too. Hosting company had registered our domain with their e-mail. Cheeky Gits!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 karpovx

I could give you FREE 30 MEGS with php, mysql and asp support. The only thing i ask in exchange is a banner to my webpage.
    Cheers

Send me a PM is you are interested :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement