Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

online fps

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Yes but sutty, the teams are almost always unfair, all the RaDoX guys always join the same time (if there isnt a space they wait in ready room for ages until theres a space, seen it done many times before) so one team is more or less always gonne get it up the a*se. I agree with promoting swapping teams, but making it compulsary is just insanity.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

Serious Sam 2 is a bit of a laugh in coop mode. The game itself is pretty cheap so giv it a whirl

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Originally posted by Pugsley
    Am I the only one who hates the way Navan is adminned? the admins make the teams swap after each game, no matter how unbalanced they were in the game before, if you dont swap you get a 2day ban, so it ends up that one team TOTALLY dominates for 6+ hours straight, and if you get the losing team, tough sh*t come back tomorrow! despise that rule, thats why i never play there if theres an admin on anymore.
    Which admins do that? I don't have to take a wild guess to know 1 of them that does that, but others I wouldn't know about.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

neocron fps mmorpg

screenshots are of myself, Celt, Death sentance, and DnC- Hazard(remember him :) )

shot0015.gif
    Thats me in the white armor standing under our latest kill

shot0023.gif
    myself and hazard with new characters killing some nasties

shot0024.gif
    same

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Wook

Jaggeh,

did you received my Neocron mail ?
    I have bought the game and was looking for clan in Neocron.

• Advertisement
Advertisement