Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bugged msr

Options
  • 22-11-2000 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭

whats all this i've been hearing about bugged copies of msr and sega recalling them?
    i've been playing it alot and the only thing i've encountered was incorrect adding up of a champ. score (i got about 11 points, but it still gave me 23 and gave me the special car - a london taxi)
    anyone got any info?

ps
    highest k achieved in a single race (chp. 7 hl.1 no joker)3479.0
    total k achieved so far 15411.2 in 6 chapters, i have about 3 unlocked ahead of myself biggrin.gif

I Live

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

yeh i didnt have a problem yet althought on the first chapter i got enought kudos and finished all the races but couldnt progress to the second chapter until i played one of the timed races for a second time only a small bug to suffer for this sweet game.

Draffodx
    Out of desparition courage is born

Advertisement