Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy Irish man a Paddy Scots Man and Paddy Chinese man

Options
  • 21-01-2003 1:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭

An Paddy Irish man a Paddy Scots Man and Paddy Chinese man are queuing up outside a building site looking for work.... the foreman eventually comes along and looks them up and down, asks a few questions and says that he'll give them a days trial each.

The men agree and the foreman sets them a task.
    "Do you see that big pile of sand over there? Well I wan't you Paddy Irish man to start shovelling the sand over beside that mixer over there, I want you Paddy Scots Man to start sweeping up the loose sand and you Paddy Chinese man are in charge of Supplies."

The foreman comes back three hours later and Paddy Irish Man and Paddy Scots man are standing around doing nothing.
    Foreman :: "Paddy Irish Man why aren't you showelling?!?!?"
    Paddy Irish man :: "Paddy Chinese Man disappeared to get the supplies and never came back with my shovel!!"
    Foreman :: "Paddy Scots Man why aren't you sweeping?!?!?"
    Paddy Scots man :: "Paddy Chinese Man disappeared to get the supplies and never came back with my brush!!"

Just then Paddy Chinese man appears out of knowhere takes a death defying leeap from the tall scaffolds and lands on the pile of sand and shouts "Surplise!!!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

that's the sorta joke I expect from my dad :(
    I'm sure there's a site out dedicated to jokes of it's kin.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

Originally posted by Fabritzo

lol :p

says it all really :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Originally posted by Fabritzo
    I'm sure there's a site out dedicated to jokes of it's kin.

I agree totally!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Carbiens

my dads chinese:(

Advertisement