Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nirvana Or David Gray

Options
  • 21-01-2003 3:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭

SOmeone i met chose david gray.

i kept my sword sheathed (not a sexual reference)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Raggamuffin with you it's always a sexual reference!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭sodiumlightbaby

they're both boring.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

Oh jesus in heaven no...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

David Gray is not boring... how can you say someone is boring when they spend the whole of a gig shaking their head strangely from side to side.

Wish Nirvana could do a genetically modified comeback...one band i never saw live and regret soooo much being into sh1te at the time. Didnt really understand what the fuss was about until Lithium came out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

Originally posted by acquiescefc
    how can you say someone is boring when they spend the whole of a gig shaking their head strangely from side to side.

well if that was the case i'd stave off my boredom by going down to the old folks home and watch people have strokes all day...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Cherry

My granny is not impressed. Poor old cow.

Nirvana.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

i don't think there very great bands/people.... but they do have there good quilities...

i'm sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭shay

"well if that was the case i'd stave off my boredom by going down to the old folks home and watch people have strokes all day..."

Ugh, ol' people stroking each other.... I think I'm gonna be ill ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

Oh Jebus, what is with David Gray's head, its like he's permanently trying to shake water out of the middle of his brain or something !!!
    Anyway, Nirvana or Gray...ffs listening to Gray is like listening to a rechargeable razor when its almost out of juice.

So yes, Nirvana of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i like them both bt nirvana by a long shot.

but i love that song 'my oh my' by david gray.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

does anyone else think that david gray sounds like a sheep bleating?

Advertisement