Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daddy or Chips

Options
  • 21-01-2003 9:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭

Well?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

chips, cept when daddy gives me money, or sweets.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

chips of course, the crinkly ones...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

Garlic and cheese chips. **** me its heaven. And if daddy doesn't like that, **** that ****ing mother****er.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

CHiPs will be back in a moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Emmo

Daddy with a bag of chips?

Emmo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

curry chips :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Cherry

Chips with crispy bits from Burdocks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Chips cos they don't taste as salty as daddy,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Chips...deffo. Gotta have melted cheese and bacon bits tho! Eddie Rockets bacon and cheese fries are alright but you gotta make sure you get grated cheese and not the other gooey stuff. Unfortunately the grated cheese is never melted and at times they are scabby with the bacon...mmmmmmmmmmmm bacon...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭o sleep

when i worked in eddie rockets (years and years and years ago) i, being a poor student, took full advantage of their policy of giving unlimited free food to their employees (i'm not sure whether this really was their policy, but it worked out as being so). i used to live on those bacon and cheese fries that sandi mentioned, except it's not the grated cheese you want, it's the gooey milk cheese-esque substitute that made them what they were. of course they're scabby on the bacon portions, but me being an employee, i could put in as many as i wanted ... oh the memories ...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭startled_frog

I hate cheese, and nuts, and coffee.

Daddy or chips?

I'm a daddy's girl so can I say both?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

chips of course! no competition whatsoever. my dad would've understood damnit...:p
    sHep :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 SatansLilHelper

mmm....Chips.......

I'm hungry........

Garlic Chips from Macaris specially the one in leixlip or cinnegead are the nicest.......

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Hey! Do you mean Sams in Leixlip?
    How do you know thats a macaris?
    Do you live there?

Yeah I'd pick Sammys chips any day!

Mmmmmm...........

Its where i learned some italian......

"Salt and Vinegar?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭shay

Who's your Daddy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭renagade*

Leixlip does have the best place for chips Sammies and then you can get in a fight afterwards :) ohhhhhh the memeories go to The HoeZone get twisted then down to sammies to eat chips and beat the hell out of farenders ohhhh such a simple time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

Originally posted by o sleep
    when i worked in eddie rockets (years and years and years ago) i, being a poor student, took full advantage of their policy of giving unlimited free food to their employees (i'm not sure whether this really was their policy, but it worked out as being so). i used to live on those bacon and cheese fries that sandi mentioned, except it's not the grated cheese you want, it's the gooey milk cheese-esque substitute that made them what they were. of course they're scabby on the bacon portions, but me being an employee, i could put in as many as i wanted ... oh the memories ...

oh God yes
    its ****ing yum. grated cheese is no comparison.

but daddy, coz i dont really like chips. except chipper chips.

Advertisement