Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Underrated eps

• 21-01-2003 11:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭

What do you think was the most underrated Sein ep? The Handi Cap Spot comes to mind, even thought it was written by David it never really gets a mention. This is an ep when the characters selfishness comes into real focus, The Nose Job is also another one and also The Pothole.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

I always thought that The Barber [Season 5] was well underated.

The whole secret affair between Jerry and Gino which Ended up with Newman ratting to Enzo. And of course the haircut Jerry got- Newman got his just desserts in the end though.

Also it had the side story of George not knowing whether he Got the Job, when Mr. Tuttle never finishes his sentence. Then George spends the whole time working on the Penske File.

It just had a good storyline, but you never hear peeps talking about it too much.

--
    The Handicap Spot is v.good, but that has always been well regared IMO anyway !?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

In The Handi-Cap Spot George was reading glamour and this is after The Contest.:)

I love Estelle's reacion when she "caught" him...

I don't understand you. I really don't. You have nothing better to do at three o' clock in the afternoon? I go out for a quart of milk, I come home, and find my son treating his body like it was an amusement park!

"Too bad you can't do that for a living you'd be very successful at it you'd sell out Madison Square Garden."

Others eps The Glasses and The Bris.

Yeh the Bris is a favourite
    I like the glasses too.

I was looking at the Muffin Tops again. That's prolly like by alot of peeps but dont hear it mentioned too much!?

• Advertisement

A funny story to tell ya about The Muffin Tops I was in Germany when it was on Sky my brother taped it but there was a problem with The Tape it got stuck in the machine but in the end I got it sorted thank god. The Muffin Tops is very funny especially Kramer's reaction to Jerry shaving his chest.

Well women do it." I'll tell you what. I'll pick you up a sundress and a parasol and you can just (high pitched voice) sashey your pretty little self around the town square.

Advertisement