Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muay Thai

Options
  • 21-01-2003 11:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭

Thought I'd post this as every one is giving there clubs a bit of a plug

I am part of a Thai Boxing Club in Dublin 1, web site below. It will get your fitter than any other martial art, no doubts about that, and will have you primed and ready to rock if any one messes with you.

For thsoe people that cant make classes there are also a few privates classes to cater for these people, or indeed a small group of people at a time.

thanks

Paddy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Runfree

Might be better of to make that a link paddy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭paddyc

Runfree was trying to make it a link but i cant set up my HTML comments... thingy....

any ideas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Runfree

just type the URL code around the link.

http://www.bridgestonemuaythai.com

just put the URL in front of it in brackets ( [ ] )
    and /URL after in brackets ( [ ] ) .

That should do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Gyck

I've been fortunate enough to have attended one of Paddys seminars. Excellent tuition, lots of fun but hard work!! These guys know how to fight...

If anyone has a chance they should check them out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭Kev

Im thinking of starting this in a while and i have a few questions.

As a beginner do classes start at a certain time or do you just turn up, what times are the classes and how often do you go, is it mainly aimed at people who want to compete in the sport or can anybody go, do you need a certain level of fitness, and what are my chances of getting hurt :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭paddyc

GYCK where did I meet you, thanks for the compliment..

Kev ..... Classes are tue, wed and thur at 7pm sat at 3pm, all these are aimed at beginners, classes are for people wanting to get fit or fighters of people who merely have an interest, all are welcome, no level of fitness is needed, we will give you that, and you have more chance of getting hit by a bus that getting hurt in our place...

paddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭Kev

So i just turn up on one of those days ?

at the moment i have college 7-10 mon,tues,thur but that will be finished in two weeks and i go to the gym wednesday evening and saturday morning so i can wait two weeks or go on saturday after the gym, but i don't know if thats a good idea as i will be wrecked ?

Advertisement