Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

David Eddings Question

Options
  • 21-01-2003 1:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

Quick question, mebbe some of you can help me with. Does anyone know when David Eddings latest novel, Regina's Song, is going to be released here. I'm going around in ****ing circles going to Easons, Hoggis Figgis, Waterstones etc. but not getting anything concrete.
    David Eddings...Cool or wha??????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Irish book stores are crap for getting books in as soon as they're released unless it's the popular Marian Keye's junk. It looks like that book has been out a good while, Hodges Figgis should be able to order it in for you, they've ordered books for me before.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0007130333/qid=1043152982/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_3_1/026-3973132-9437238

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭xx

Guess I'll have to order it then. Amazing though, the silly hoors have every other book by David Eddings (almost) but can't get that one in. I'm missing the logic here!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

wow check out the great review it gets from readers on amazon!! :D

Its not fantasy anyway, thats for sure... ill probably give it a miss.. if i want to read a non fantasy book ill go with a good Thriller author like James Patterson and the like.

Someone thinks the characters are the same.. sounds like the example he gives is Polgara and also Aphrael/Flute.

I wonder does he use his trademark word "Melancholy" at least once a chapter as he does in all his other books?? :D

I loved his other books, even redemption of Althalus!! Maybe ill get this one from the Library if i see it some time.

Advertisement