Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attention

Options
  • 21-01-2003 2:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

The Beautiful Losers, Jessica Insane and The Polemics will be joining forces to playu The Isaac Butt on January 28th. I understand that yes this is a bit of a ****ty night for this line-up but hey there's not much else to do on a tuesday night is there? As far as we are concerned (The Beautiful Losers) , we shall have copies of our e.p. on sale for 4 euro. Our new song "Close your eyes" should be getting its first airing on icon tonight between 9 and 11 and we will be adding to the 2 mp3's on the site this week. Please come and love us or hate us, tom

www.beautifullosers.info

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭mojopin

Apoligies Icon is on a wednesday not today. Also we will be giving free copies of the 6-track e.p. to anyone from this board who comes to any of our gigs, cheers

www.beautifullosers.info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭nessy

Nice one!!

Cool... I've got two stars now

This gig is been run under 'Bandage' - special for students - show your Student id at the door get a token.. collect tokens from 2 bandage gigs and get into a third for absolutely nothing..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

every night is a good night for a rock show...don't know bout the others;but i know that the jessies can provide that!

jessica insane also play this friday in the voodoo lounge with the pinkertons...plug...but itsw worth it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭mojopin

we can provide it all right , looking forward to seeing the polemics, I've heard good things and Jessica Insane have good energy, the place should be packed.

www.beautifullosers.info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭renagade*

its gonna rock the good old Issacs. We have some photos of us playing there before on the site they are the black and white ones (edgy ahahahha). There is another Beautiful Losers gig coming up in Issacs on 14th of feb and Otranome will be playing too I have been told

www.beautifullosers.info

Advertisement