Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Todays the day....

Options
  • 24-11-2000 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭

Well its November 24th and the time has come for all ye that couldnt wait a few months to get your hands on an official PAL Playstation 2. For those of you that managed to get one, I know of one place that'll be renting out the games. They cost a little extra but envision the quality of the release day titles.

I Hope I made myself clear wink.gif

/me thinks shinji'll be editing this a bit later.........

glassesprv.gif
    Sweeet

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

i don't think that shinji will have a problem with saying where you can rent the games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

I think I'll wait until Sony make the price at least half way reasonable before Investing thanks.

Xtra Vision, Xtra Vision, Xtra Vision?

ani_marco.gif Get 'em Marco!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭tobi

I think I'll wait for X-Box

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭pat kenny

12quid for that little stand that lets it stand up right,ooo nasty.30 for a memory card.nasty.
    But Im just jelous cause I dont have the cash to buy one frown.gif

latelate.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Who are the poor sods who shelled out £380 today to play Tekken 3 with slightly better graphics? I've no sympathy.

dcstandbig.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

damn right sico poor idiots that shelled out £380 for a playstation with better graphics and a half decent dvd player while the clever people enjoy a dreamcast for £299 with a excellent stand alone Encore 450 dvd player and on-line access

Draffodx
    Out of desparition courage is born

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Noel Brady

Check out www.game-ireland.com/ps2launchreport.html for a launch report including views on the launch titles, thoughts from the retailers who were selling the actual hardware and news on exactly when the next batch of PAL PlayStation2s will arrive in Ireland.

Regards,

Noel Brady
    www.game-ireland.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

LoL sico that pic is cool. wish i could print it by the thousands and plaster every flippin ps2 poster out there rolleyes.gif

and i thought it might've been edited cos it was orriginally gonna be blatant advertising and i think that was edited on someone before.

Yes u can rent all the launch titles at Xtra-Vision, who will continue to support the playstation, providing its customers with the very newest titles available for our customers to both rent and buy.

/me thinks i could be their new PR biggrin.gif

and that girl in the xtravision ad with that looks scared sorta....i work with her....and u can catch a glimpse of me in the background.

Well, there goes my 15 minutes.......

glassesprv.gif
    Sweeet

Advertisement