Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battle of the towns in the derry, antrim and tyrone area.

Options
  • 21-01-2003 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭

I woudl liek to hear from all teh boarders in the local area to hear why they have the bet town.

For example, "COOKSTOWN rocks!" would not be a good example (even though it does!)

PLus reasons such as "We have one of teh biggest sheep markets in northern ireland" does not count.

After about a week, ill come back AND CAST ALL YOU SINFUL OTHER TOWNNIE SCUM BACK TO THE HOLES U CAME FROM , WITH TEH ULTIMATE REASONS WHY COOKSTOWN IS LETHAL!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

EUUUU! tennis ball bossoms, nothing more disgusting. Well as long as were talking about regulation size tennis balls, slightly bigger though would be acceptable, if round and plump.

Does mercury tilt go to teh academy? if so, what year? ot have you left the world of education to further your existence on a higher plain of understanding?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

Nah, i go to st.marys in magherafelt, the old convent. Funnily enough i have also recieved an odd boloxing over the years, generally for acting the clown, but it was all worth it.

Me and my m8 were just talking about canning (due to an angry economics teacher who threatened it). Were in upper sixth now, but he was sayin that if teachers uld still use the cane, i would have had to leave school for trauma to the body, or brain damage!

How'd u get to be moderator then? u play cs or some other non cs game? (counter-strike)?

I think i might have limited intial postings to about 4, or did i just read that realy quickly before posting the thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭kingconor

Magherafelt has its good points; Brysons....well thats about it really!
    Cookstown has Mc Donalds, an excellent music shop and the Burnavon, oh aye its in tyrone too!
    So I think Cookstown wins!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Chada

hmm jim i just noticed ure lack of 2stars uner yer name......u n00b :D

Two syllables
    Spam-OR, this is you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Sterile Fish

randalstown is the bes, y? cos i live there lol! i r teh win (or sumthin ghey liek that)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Manakin

My left sock is, in fact, slightly cleaner, than my right one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Chada

Well i live on the verge of toome...and indeed it does suck proverbial ass...and 4 da record both my socks are soakin from damn snow. Godamn education board :p

• Advertisement

my socks have holes in them :D
    my feet are cold, and my big toe is pointing out on my left foot :(
    think i will go change them, lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

All towns suck ass. Though Magherafelt does have the redeemable feature of me living there and if you drop by Mary's on Friday I'll be signing autographs (One for every JD and coke I'm bought).

Plus, McDonalds is NOT a good thing. Matt's Pizza in Magherafelt, however, is.

pff! matts pizza is tame!! randalstown has teh (joint) best in dependant pizza place in the whole of northern ireland, Thee Pizza rocks!! it is on a par with Pizza the action in Antrim, but other than that....go randalstown! no one will ever truly know how much randalstown rocks, y? bcos u dont live here mwahahah!! (probly for the berst that) the night life is ****, but other than that we are great!

Cookstown = Most lefalist pizza (which can be bought over the counter) in all teh land.

Cookstown = Most lefalist pizza (which can be bought over the counter) in all teh land.

says the man who has never been to randalstown, and has probably not sampled Thee Pizza or PIzza The Action, if you try all the pizzas in the land, then say cookstown is the best, i might be convinced, but untill then dont make false claims

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭kingconor

Why go to randalstown? It full of dir'y an'rim pe'ers! Lighten up sterile fish!

Due to my astronomic size, would this not indicate that i have been to all the pizza places in the land,

Except of course randalstown, buts that because i waasnt allowed in, without my rabies shot!

Advertisement