Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vampire?

Options
  • 20-11-2000 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭

Is there more than one Vampire game? The only one I know is Vampire : the Masquerade.

There's a games night on wednesdays where the game is Vampire. I'm thinking the Masquerade is a FPS (isn't it) and the guys who do the games nights only do rpgs so it must be a different game?

Is there a rpg game called Vampire something?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭SPACE COWBOY

Blitz, Vampire :the Masquerade is an RPG.
    But you can make your own multiplayer quests,
    which is probably what they've done.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

is it a fprpg??? nm biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭pat kenny

99% of the time in vampire:masqurade your in 3rd person view but you can zoom into a first person view to have a nice look around,but you cant walk of fight in fp view.

latelate.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭[SN]JAG

Originally posted by Blitzkrieger:
    Is there more than one Vampire game? The only one I know is Vampire : the Masquerade.

There's a games night on wednesdays where the game is Vampire. I'm thinking the Masquerade is a FPS (isn't it) and the guys who do the games nights only do rpgs so it must be a different game?

Is there a rpg game called Vampire something?

The game held on wednesdays is real life role playing.

The Game is Called Vampire: The Masquerade and is run by CamIreland

there are over 5000 players world wide in the same game, membership is £15 a year and you get newsletters and stuff.

Advertisement