Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conclave of Shadows (Feist)

• 21-01-2003 6:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭

Im not sure if i posted about this before.. i think i mentioned it in another thread about what book im reading now...

Anyway anyone started this series? I got the first one months ago and thought it was the best Feist book in a long time!! It brings back some good old reliable Characters like Pug and Nakor etc... And Talon himself is pretty cool... From the description on the cover i did not think it was going to be anything about Midkemia and the like but turns out its a huge part of it!! You may remember the conclave of shadows being mentioned in some of the riftwar books?

Anyway Next one is not out till November this year so plenty of time to read the first one.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

oooh, pug's back?. great!

i haven't liked any of his newer books.. since the type font doubled in size and the amount of pages got halved..

but I must make a note to check this one out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Yeah.. excellent cover too... :D
    All Black with a Silver Hawk imprinted on it... looks cool i think.

His other books, Legacy of the riftwar.. well first one i liked (Honored Enemy). Second was ok.. (Murder in LA Mut). The 3rd one is out in August i think.. its about Jimmy the hand so maybe that will be good? Hopefully as he was always a good Character.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

ah, excellent :) jimmy rocked

I've got them all so far, and i've loved all of them. he's my favourite Fantasy writer... T

Advertisement