Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New indie magazine launch...

Options
  • 21-01-2003 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

<post removed by user>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

Well Done! good on yiz.

Admittedly, we're kinda at that stage where ANY magazine is better than.....y'know.....cough......not to take away from the work you've done. Haven't had a chance to read it properly yet but will do shortly, and with great interest .

That hyperlink ain't working too hot though. You'd wanna change that.

I guess for anyone else, just type in the address as it is written in the post.

All the best and well done again, hope it works out for you.

Roxy

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭soma

is it just me or was there no information in that post... mabye the moderators got to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

hmm that is a little odd. There was a big post there yesterday. Says deleted by user, now why would they delete their own post.

hmm

I said hmm

Roxy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭rueyn

This user deleted her own post b/c she was asked to by the magazine while they got some of their details fixed :) It'll go up again soon, no worries!

Advertisement