Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Popstar, Blotooth, Fingermouse, Voodoo, Fri 7th Feb.

Options
  • 21-01-2003 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

Just another Quick note regarding gigs, unfortunatly this is a pay in situation.

Voodoo

Friday 7th February 2003

Popstar
    Blotooth
    Fingermouse

Its a mere 4 Euro in, but this is definately gonna be a stormer of a night out, as there is a private party on in Voodoo that night, my girlfriend is going oversea's for a year and we are having a do to see her off, if you have an invite to the party then of course its free in for you, and you can go up to the reserved party upstairs, and partake in the event, if you have not got your invite, then unfortunately you will have to pay a wopping five Euro to see three of the best bands in the City and I will even try to get some of the grub sent down to you, and you might get a sausage roll for yourself.
    Don't say that I don't be thinking of you, but serioulsy though if you are looking for a gig with a good crowd, then this is the one.
    I have over 150 people on invite alone, that all of the Gigsmart Crowd and alot of the Phantom friendly users, so if you are looking to start another famous Phantom Pub Crawl, then why not start it in Voodoo this time?

Regards.

Niall.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Niall S.

Sorry that should be, the norm. 5 Euro if you love GigSmart and 6 Euro if you don't love GigSmart.

Niall.

Advertisement