Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do like weezer and/or Jessica Insane?

Options
  • 21-01-2003 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭

Do like weezer and/or Jessica Insane?

The good news is that The Pinkertons (a weezer tribute band!) are playing Voodoo this Friday night ably supported by the delightful Jessica Insane!!!!!!!!!

Its €5 if you say "I love Gigsmart on the Door"/€6 if you don't!

Voodoo - Friday 24th January - Another Gigsmart Producton!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Splinters

**** **** ****!!! i wanna go but cant, been meaning to catch that weezer tribute band for a while and jessica insane were really cool when we played with them in the music centre earlier this month

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Hmm...I'll have to rework my plans. Methinks I'll head to Voodoo and then to the Temple for "Stay Beautiful"...just to keep Eyeliner_Boy happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

But Voodoo's where its at!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

I know! And Voodoo is where I'll be at until I go to "Stay Beautiful"!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭threefour

Bah, i'm going to the datsuns gig. Always wanted to see something resemble weezer. Why dont they do an Ireland gig?
    I bought tickets to see them in London, got the flights and accomodation and then they cancelled a week before because of September 11th. That for me is the single reason i dont like Al Queda.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

Datsuns? Bastards clashin with Gigsmart! They'll never work in this town again!!!!

Advertisement