Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Few More Quiz Thingamiebobs..

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

harry potter, ts elliot, changling, funnily enough i would drown myself, couldnt get a mario score

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

drowner got drowner...

yeah i got drowning; i took the other one-which one is natalie in love with or summit and i got jeff buckley...

back to study i go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

I'm not sure if i should be happy that i'm Dorothy Parker, but i must say i do love her stuff.... she's so crazy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

apparently im sylvia plath and carl sandburg all in one, how is that possible?? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Cherry

A mix of traits from the 2? or split personalities?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

YOU WOULD ASPHYXIATE YOURSELF. you're smart enough to realize that death isn't something to be toyed with, but you still have the occasional suicidal impluse or desire. you are extremely cautious where it comes to self-mutilation, self-abuse, and substance abuse. if you were going to commit suicide, you'd want it to be as painless as possible.

I have to hand it to that computer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Hmmmm
    Hermione Granger (ugh), i am apparently a mixture of 5 poets, changeling, asphyxiation, Luigi haha:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭startled_frog

In the World of Darkness, I am a Werewolf.

Advertisement