Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAIRUZA return to live action...

Options
  • 22-01-2003 12:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Hey,

We're back! If you wanna check us out, come to the Music Centre in Templebar, Dublin, on Saturday February 1st. To help you along, we have a limited number of free passes to give away. Check out our site (www.fairuzamusic.com) for more details on how to get them.

Look forward to seeing you again,
    Carroll

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Carroll! Noooooo...dammit! I have to go to a feckin' 21st that night. I was all set to go see you guys and maybe hit the gig in Dorans but my mate went and screwed it all up for me, but in fairness, he'll only be 21 once and you guys will play again...I hope! Have a good one...talk to ya soon.
    Sandi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Carroll

You never know, we might be planning to totally limit our live performances this year. But have fun!
    Carroll.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Cant find anything on site?

Well spotted!

Im very sorry!!! I had updated the site, and then un-updated it by mistake. It's fixed now..

You get some free passes by default for that!! Just mail your address!!

Carroll.

Just to remind you all, FAIRUZA are in the Music Centre in Templebar tomorrow night, February 1st. It's our first gig with our new bass player.

Support is from Alias Glee and Midriff.

Some free passes still available, just check our site (www.fairuzamusic.com) for details, but you gotta be quick!!!

See you there.
    Carroll.

ps, if you are going to Idlewild, make sure you don't miss Future Kings. They rock!! :-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement