Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWN - Eck whats happened to me toons.

Options
  • 22-01-2003 10:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

deep breaths, easy now, they're not gone, they just goen to a better place.

I've put nordock back on so I though we'd give that a go.
    For now theres no portal/game server just a portal running nordock.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

yaaaay :)

that eremor scenario is defintely too tough for 1st level pcs.
    Spent an hour there and came out with 190xp.

So, seeing as there were only two of us left, I brought varathan in. ... wow :) the skellies all became vampire rogues and revenants! The archers got the pixels knocked out of them and elvith had to run for cover (var nearly died a few times. there's just something not fair about them sneak attacking me and being immune to it themselves :) ).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭FlashBang

I'm a bit puzzled now. Did you put the module up so we have something to play while you're updating servers or something? Or will we create new characters now to play on this module?

i.e. will it be of any use if I created a new character now and leveled her up on the server?

cya
    - Flash

Advertisement