Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Office Space in Cork

• 22-01-2003 10:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭

Hello

I am looking to open an office in Cork.

It can be city centre or one of the suburbs (eg Douglas).

I need around 500 sq ft of open office space to rent.

It will be an IT office so anyone who knows about technology parks, innovation centres or general office space, I would greatly appreciate your help.

It needs to be very clean with parkign and broadband Internet connection would be a good help.

Cheers

Discovering

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 785 ✭✭✭zenith

Hi,

Can I work for you there when you open it?

The National Software Center in Mahon has small amounts - which fit your profile - for rent, with a broadband connection. Rentals are pretty flexible, as far as I know.

Penrose Wharf is right in the city centre, and it's well connected: Esat's point of presence is right there, and they rent by the desk if that's what you want.

The University Technology Park is bigger units, but might suit if you're planning to expand. Pricing is saucy.

If you want to go a bit further out, Eastgate is also an option.

PM me if you want to know more.

What's your timeline?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 785 ✭✭✭zenith

Forgot to mention the Airport biz park: units are a bit larger there too, but there's a load of people looking to sublet.

Of the two, I'd say the NSC and the Airport Business Park are the best two choices for parking, clean and wired, while Penrose Wharf is probably the best choice in town, but parking is a problem.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement