Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supremacy - (jag if your watching)

Options
  • 26-11-2000 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone remember this board game? Was there ever a computer game made of it?

Btw Jag, is this still floating about in the house? If so wrap it up. smile.gif It's worth dosh.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Star Wars: Supermacy?

If so, there was a TRULY dire computer game made of it. I seem to recall calling it an accountancy sim and giving it about 15%.

Ja,
    Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

No No there was a "supremacy game" much better than the Starwars one

whole lot simpler 10 planets the whole game was set over :-)

It kicked bottom... only have a copy of it for the amiga though :-( sure it's floating around on abandon warez somewhere hobbes

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

drum roll please...
    http://www.theunderdogs.org/game.php?id=1109

tadaaaaa!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

I seem to recall calling it an accountancy sim and giving it about 15%
    But your a pe0n, so that pr0lly means the game is amazing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Cheers Lolth, I didn't d/l Supremacy cos that looks a bit $hite, however they do have http://www.theunderdogs.org/game.php?name=Fragile+Allegiance which is a game I fondly recall smile.gif

(edit) omg they have Robosport too!!!! Lolth you are my new favourite person smile.gif (/edit)

[This message has been edited by Castor Troy (edited 29-11-2000).]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

Originally posted by LoLth:
    drum roll please...
    http://www.theunderdogs.org/game.php?id=1109

You DA MAN MAN YOU DA MAN

that is a great site found Reunion a really good game like supermacy but more indepth small too.

loads of great stuff there ... Masters of Orion ( i lost my orginal copy ) and loads of those great Team 17 Arcady games too :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I commend you all on your research but you are all wrong.

This is Supremacy I was talking about. It is a board game where people fight for control of the world. Normally the game turns into an arms race near the end and it's hard to win without the sore loser nuking everyone.

I've found an annoying site called Web Supremacy

I also found a link to the whole game and it's history here. If you have a good printer you can actually create most of the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Originally posted by Hobbes:
    Normally the game turns into an arms race near the end and it's hard to win without the sore loser nuking everyone.

Sounds realistic enough smile.gif actually a mate of mine used to have that - it's like Risk but with cash and economics and stuff involved as well - enjoyable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭[SN]JAG

yep, its currently stashed in the attic, aswell as all the graphic novels/comics etc biggrin.gif

Irelnad will never be the same
    For Free mail and stuff

smileysex5.gif
    c4.gif

Advertisement