Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

School & University Internet Awards 2003

• 22-01-2003 1:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

For those of you who are full time students with an interest in web design, you may be interested to know that the School & University Internet awards are up and running again for the 4th year.

This is a web design competition aimed at full time students of all ages. For more information please go to www.suia.org or I'm happy to answer any queries.

Kind Regards,

Clidhna
    www.suia.org
    School & University Internet Awards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Last years winner at secondary level is a sweet site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by daveirl
    Looks bad in Mozilla

Hmm, you're right. Looks fine in Opera though.

That'll be the span tag acting up.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Oh Jesus. That's my old school that won last year.

The irony being that I had the whole thing designed back in 5th year (nearly 5 years ago now) and it fizzled out because no one wanted to give us any content....

Advertisement