Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help in Hitman - Lvl2 *SPOILER*

Options
  • 30-11-2000 4:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

I'm only on the second level (first level was a doddle once you know where to sniper from).

I'm on the second level, I worked out how to kill the driver and stash his body. I've wandered up to the car but I CANNOT PLACE THE BOMB!!! icon9.gif

I have the bomb, it comes up on the list but it's not highlighted, I've tried moving nearer, no joy.

I'm also guessing that you use the car bomb to take out the body guards down the road but how the hell do I do that? I mean I just killed thier driver. smile.gif

Btw the game is incredible!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

That sounds like the demo level Hobbles.......if it is then to plant the bomb you put on the drivers clothes (it gives you the option when your standing beside his body) then go out to the ar side of the car, equip the bomb, and use the driver's door. The car never goes anywhere, you see the guys come out of the house and they all get in, then after a few secs, the guard patrolling the car comes looking for you, as he thinks you're the driver, best to blow it before that happens smile.gif

I am inflatible !

[This message has been edited by Mills (edited 30-11-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

gah, did that but how do I kill the 4 blue lotus guys at the end? They just rip me up into chunky kibbles.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Muhaha Did it! smile.gif With only the car bomb and razor wire.

Spoiler
    1. Walk to near the open grate in the center
    2. Wait for the driver to take a pee
    3. When the people have moved by, choke him.
    4. Drag the body into the grate area (far in).
    5. Grab the suit, get out grab the gun (holster).
    6. Go to drivers door and take out the bomb and plant it. You have to walk to the door. frown.gif Anything else makes the guard suspect.
    7. Walk back to the alleyway, then run like the clappers to the grate.
    8. Put back on your own clothes.
    9. Walk to the corner that gives you the view of the Blue Lotus+Red Dragon guards.
    10. Take out the remote and wait.
    11. When the car drives by the corner your on press the button. It will take out the blue lotus guards too.
    12. Run like the clappers back to your car.

The gun you can sell for bonus points.

smile.gif I'm guessing if you stay in the drivers costume the guy comes looking for you which is why the car never moves.

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited 30-11-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Can't get it working and I'm ****ed if I'm going to spend more than an hour trying to do so - which I already have. All latest drivers etc., not a peep, always locks after the 3dfx logo.

Back it goes.....

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

Got it yesterday and im stuck on the first level. Dont laugh , i know the sniper spot but my mouse wheel doesnt work and i cant zoom in so my shot always hits him in the shoulder and he runs away leaving me to tackle the fella in the helicopter. What im really asking is How do you zoom in in the scope using keys (pg up and pg down dont work either)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

Nevermind it turned out to be the shift button.

Advertisement