Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Idlewild Extra Date!?!

Options
  • 22-01-2003 2:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Ok does anyone know what the story is with this one? The Event Guide has them down playing the Ambassador on both the 1st and 12th Feb. Is the second date happening or is it an Event Guide f**k up?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

ahh, the event guide.... that whole fashionable scene that it creates so much hype over - with no substance..

sorry;i tangented; are the future kings of spain supporting the wild?

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Richie

The Future Kings of Spain certainly are supporting. And Gar, less of your tangenting please!!!! Anyway, back to the original question - as far as I know, there's only the one date. But I've been wrong once or twice before..................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

I'm pretty sure they'll be playing on the 12th, i heard about that a little while ago...... from a very reliable person.*

*i was drunk when he told me so it may have just been my hoping plaing ticks with reality

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

they are indeed playing both dates

Advertisement