Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stretching

• 22-01-2003 3:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me if there's much difference in using the Stretching machine in the Gym, I don't know if that's what it's called but it looks like a chair/stool thing with straps on it (could be be confused with some Sado-masochistic implement I suppose!!!!) instead of doing the normal free standing type stretching???

The reason I ask is that when I've finished a REALLY tough workout I sometimes find it hard to hold the stretches long enough (I know, I know, BIG GIRL!!!!).

I know how important it is to stretch before and after each workout so I'd like to know if there's much difference.

B.

Advertisement