Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bored ohh so bored

Options
  • 29-11-2000 10:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Right maybe someone here can help

There I was under one of my fifty-seven nicks playing counter-strike, bang bang shootie shootie etc.
    When I happened to notice in the middle of it all I was kind of like, bored, not really bored, but more playing for the sake of playing. No real kick so to speak.

So what I want to know is can anyone suggest a new online game for me.

I'm thinking of giving Terminus another go, so are there any other terminus players here ? I can arrange a server etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

ye know, u really should have tried alliegance when it was in beta, excellent stuff ....

what about a subspace server? smile.gif

i could easily pass away some lunchtimes playing it smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

TFC biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

Rev......thats happened loads of CS players, including me smile.gif Give it a week or 2 and don't "force" yourself to play. That always brings the fun back into it for me when I get sick of it smile.gif

Advertisement