Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

three blonde men

Options
  • 22-01-2003 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭

a mexican blonde, an english blonde, and an irish blonde were working on a building site and lunch time came so they decided to eat their lunch on top of the scaffolding. The mexician opens his lunch box and says " tacos again if i get tacos again i'm going to jump off this scaffolding !!!" so the english fella opens his lunch box and says " Bangers and mash if i get bangers and mash again i'm going to jump off this scaffolding!!!" so the irish lad opens his lunch box and says "bacon and cabbage, if if get bacon and cabbage again i'm going to jump off this scaffolding!!!" . so the next day comes and there up on the scaffolding and the mexician looks into his lunch box and says "tacos again" and jumps, the english fella looks insides his lunch box and screams bangers and mash" and jumps and the irish lad looks inside his and sees bacon and cabbage and jumps off. at the funeral the mexician wife weeps" if only i knew he didnt like tacos so much i would of given him sumting else!!!" the english wife weeps if only i knew he didnt like bangers and mash i would of given him sumthing else instead and they both look at the irish wife and she says "what are ye looking at me for he packed his own lunch"!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Er should it not be the English fella that came last. And I think you should have had a scottish fella instead of the mexican so you can say he got haggis for lunch! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Accents could do with a bit of work :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

dats da way it was told to me!!!

Advertisement