Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

finally!

Options
  • 22-01-2003 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭

just finished mario sunshine.
    last boss was a bit peasy but it was a superb level. very disappointed it's over 8)
    currently on 76 stars, wonder will i be bothered trying to find more.
    time to dust off rogue squadron and try and beat that damned bespin level....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 BOP

I finished it recently with 77 shines I think, the last boss is too easy. There's 120 altogether and I couldn't be arsed really collecting them all. I heard that the reward for doing so is lame (a still picture of all the characters after the credits, woopy do). The old school level (you know the ones , yeah?) are worth repeating. You have to collect 8 coins along the level in a time limit. Very addictive and very frutrating.

Sokme dude on Aertel said he cleared it with 90 shines in 3 days. fair play to him. :)

If you looking for a good game , i can reckomend Timeplitters 2. It's as good as golden eye. The multiplayer is probably better than GE. Also you can pickit up for E55.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

think i'll save me pennies for sbm2

though i need a footie game....

Advertisement