Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap 'Paddy Irishman...' gag

Options
  • 22-01-2003 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭

I was reading woodsaysdans gag there about the lunch, reminded me of a gag I loved in school :)

Paddy Englishman Paddy Irishman and Paddy Scotsman were captured in the middle of the desert and sentenced to death by the desert lord :rolleyes:. They were to be shot the next day, but paddy English man came up with a plan...

At dawn he was taken out and lined up against a pillar. The firing squad were ready: "Ready, AIM...". “Tornado” shouted Paddy Englishman. All the men jumped for cover, and he climbed over the wall and escaped. Paddy Irishman was up next and decided (lacking originality) to try the same thing himself, with a little alteration. "Ready, AIM..." “Earthquake” shouted Paddy Irish man. Everyone jumped for cover again as paddy ran for his life. Finally Paddy Scots turn came. So why not, he thought.... "Ready, AIM...". “FIRE!!” shouted the Scot. :o

Comments

Advertisement