Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Troussier new Ireland manager?

• 22-01-2003 7:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭

Reports in the indo breaking news say that he is, the page is very lagged though, so I can't read what is says! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭kamobe

The site is definitely very lagged (unison.ie/uselect). But here's the report i was referring to:
    Reports from Manchester indicate that Frenchman Philippe Troussier will be the next Ireland manager. The reports come following today's conclusion of interviews on the part of the three-man FAI interviewing committee. Along with Troussier, Bryan Robson, John Aldridge, Peter Reid and Kevin Moran were also interviewed for the position. The new manager will be officially announced on Friday afternoon.

You'll find the breaking news at www.unison.ie/breakingnews

Tbh I really never considered him actually GETTING it. Wonder how he'll get on if he does....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Hmm, I would'nt bet my wages on the indo.

Mike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Yerac

Yeah, pinch of salt time, considering the same website has a story now, that he will be interviewed later today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

Troussier is a very unreliable manager....Granted he has international experience but His loyalty is far from desirable.

After initially thinking about Kerr being a bad choice I now consider him to be a good option...He uis a proud Irishman he will be managing alot of the young stars he managed in the youth squads.

He deserves a go

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Originally posted by Washout
    Kerr...

He deserves a go

Hear, hear.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭ciano

Originally posted by Washout
    Kerr...

He deserves a go

I second the motion! :cool: