Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Spam

Options
  • 22-01-2003 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭

Got an email into my mailbox today:

This has gota be one of the most ambitious spamers I've ever come across. He starts off by saying I'm entitled to a share of 26 million american dollers, but I have to give my bank account details and other details so that they can put some into my account... Dunno the specifics of the plan as I didnt bother to read the essay he wrote, but it goes along those lines
    Send also your private telephone and fax number including the full details of the account to be used for the deposit.

righto, no problem !!!
    I want us to meet face to face to build confidence and
    to sign a binding agreement that will bind us together immediately after the first transfer before we fly to your country for withdrawal, sharing and investments.

yeah, after the first transfer.. okidokie, see you then :confused: !!!!

and to top all of this off, the guy is using a @yahoo.com email address

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Do you mean to say this is the first time you've ever seen an example of the Nigerian email scam?

Advertisement